The March of Dimes, is collecting petitions in an effort to light the White House in purple on January 3, 2013, to honor the 75th anniversary of the founding of the March of Dimes by President Franklin Roosevelt, and as a symbol of hope for families whose children have been born too soon.
They still need about 2,200 more petitions signed by the end of the day TODAY! I am strongly encouraging everyone I talk to today to sign this petition to applaud the March of Dimes for all it has done in creating healthier babies and happier families in its 75 years of existence. It’s our turn to show our appreciation for them out by signing the petition so that the March of Dimes can be recognized in a meaningful way to celebrate all of its success, and give hope to those who still need a miracle of their own.
To sign the petition, please follow the simple steps below:
- Click this link: http://wh.gov/klxh.
- Enter your email address, name, zip code and re-type the security code listed at the bottom of the page.
- Wait for the verification email from whitehouse.gov to arrive in your inbox.
- Click the link in the email to verify your email address, which will open a new webpage.
- In that webpage, click the link that says “Sign This Petition.”
- You are finished!
It should take you only a few minutes to complete these steps, and I strongly encourage you to take the time to sign the petition. Also, please share this with your family and friends today! Together, we can make a difference!